Friday, October 31, 2014

My Halloween DIY Costume

This year, I'll be dressing up as a devil for a masquerade ball I'll be attending tonight. I purchased a red corset and red tutu to make-up my costume because I wanted something sexy and fun that still captured that masquerade-type look. 

After trying on my costume, I couldn't stand how plain the corset was. I became inspired to decorate it after seeing some pictures of the embellished bras girls make and wear for EDM events. After a trip to Michaels and the dollar store for some supplies, I buckled down for a couple of hours and came up with the following end result: 




I'm quite happy with how my corset turned out! I had so much fun getting my arts and crafts on, I'm already looking forward to next Halloween so I can do it all over again! Complete outfit pictures soon to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment